We are delighted to announce that the clinic is re-opening from Monday 15th June for face to face appointments. We have put a few changes in place to allow us to operate safely at this time :
- We have changed our booking system and the available appointment types.
- All face to face appointments will be triaged remotely before the appointment can go ahead.
- Patients will need to fill in an electronic form within 24hrs of their upcoming appointment.
- If you are feeling unwell or have a high temperature – please call to discuss if a face to face appointment is suitable.
- Please be on time – not early or late as we want to limit patient contact.
- Please attend alone where possible.
- Your Physiotherapist will be wearing PPE in the form of a mask, disposable apron and gloves and possibly a face shield.
- At the entrance – you will find hand sanitiser, a mask and a thermometer. Please follow the instructions posted on the wall.
- All beds and surfaces will be wiped down before and after each client with anti-viral disinfectant.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in all treatment areas.
- If possible pay by card.
If you are unsure about any of this or have any queries – please email [email protected] or phone us on 02895 436 363.