We provide a complete health service tailored to your needs
We have excellent relationships with a wide variety of the country’s and world’s best Analysts, Coaches, Medical Consultants, Nutritionists, Osteopaths, Physicians, Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Strength and Conditioning Coaches and other allied sporting personnel.
If we don’t think we’re the best people for the job, we’ll know someone who is. Honesty is our policy and we will endeavor to help you as best as we can.
Our core services centre around: –
We also offer 2 packages which incorporate these services (currently on hold due to Covid restrictions).
Get fit for your life – get fit for your sport
- Would advice on how best to manage your weekly programme help your well-being and overall fitness for life?
- Could you do with some help getting fit for your sport?
- Are you planning to get ready for an event?
- We tailor Strength & Conditioning, Physio and Nutrition to help you become an optimal version of yourself.
This is a conditioning focused service looking at how we can support your overall well-being and sporting goals. We will look at how we can best manage your week and following a needs analysis build you a programme that is tailored for you.
Build your athletic ability – Build better for your sport
- Have you got the foundations in place to perform in your sport or are you stuck and not making progress?
- Have you ever been coached on how to squat – jump – land – run – lunge – hinge – brace – rotate – push – pull?
- Do you need help building a training programme, or coaching with your lifts?
- Have you got a child that could benefit from athletic development?
- Following our screening and gaining understanding of your training history we will identify the best exercises for you and help build an effective programme. Work with our S&C Coach to help develop your athletic potential.
This is an athletic development focused service. Working with our Strength & Conditioning (S&C) coach will help you develop the best training programme for you. Through a process of screening and understanding your training history and goals Gavin will build an effective programme, enabling you to train with intent and to become the best version of yourself.
Having a programme is one thing but ensuring exercise selection, load and execution is appropriate, safe and correct, alongside wise scheduling is key to your development athletically. With coaching you can be comfortable you are doing the right exercises at the right time in your journey to optimal performance.
- Develop your Olympic Lifts (Snatch, Clean and Jerk).
- Strength and power programming
- Movement literacy
- Programme build
- +/- Nutrition
Please contact [email protected] for more information on these packages.
"Simon is a fantastic Physio who helped me out massively while in Ulster Rugby and with the Irish 7s team. He especially helped me when I had ongoing trouble with my adductors and was always willing and able to help no matter how small the problem seemed."
Paul Marshall : Ulster Rugby